NOTE: Direct from the Gatorade website, the carrier is $12.79 and 6 bottles are $11.29 don''t get ripped off! (as of 9/29/2011)
Buy Gatorade Hydration Pack 6 Gatorade G Bottles and a Gatorade Carrier Now
Great for the team! I especially like the spray tops which work great for team sports where multiple players will use.Read Best Reviews of Gatorade Hydration Pack 6 Gatorade G Bottles and a Gatorade Carrier Here
I love this product with carrier. My team members love it, for now we can be clean and enjoy playing rather than running to water fountain every time.Want Gatorade Hydration Pack 6 Gatorade G Bottles and a Gatorade Carrier Discount?
I purchased two of the carriers w/bottles. It did seem ridiculous to me that I was spending $80 on water bottles, but everytime I watched my son''s basketball team use their supposed "shared/squirt water bottles" I could just see the germs crawling all over the place. So, I rationalized it as $80 well spent if I was able to reduce an illness in our household. I was a little concerned about what the coach would say and how this would be perceived.It was great! The bottles were exactly like the pros use so they were all happy. I put a label with each player''s name on their bottle and works like a charm. Hand, foot, and mouth disease prevented! And, I''m really not a germophobe...


0 comments:
Post a Comment