Buy Red Cup Funny Vintage Beer Pong Table with Bottle Opener Now
Bought it for my university age son as a Christmas gift.We were VERY disappointed with this item.
Full of surface BUBBLES. Tried to smooth them out but they just kept coming back. Okay otherwise but I would not buy again. Virtually useless with the bubbles.
Read Best Reviews of Red Cup Funny Vintage Beer Pong Table with Bottle Opener Here
I live in a college dorm with very little space in my room -this thing is perfect for games but also for general usage. I can also easily store it when I need the floor space. Perfect for people looking for extra surface area in a small room.Want Red Cup Funny Vintage Beer Pong Table with Bottle Opener Discount?
One of the best pieces of equipment I own. It''s light, it folds it holds cups for beer pong, what''s better than that. Shipping came on time too

0 comments:
Post a Comment