Sip N'' Go Pink Bottle 17oz/500 mL

Sip N'' Go Pink Bottle 17oz/500 mLI haven''t had this bottle for very long, but I wanted to write a review as there were no other reviews yet. I took it with me on a cruise, and it was very handy to clip on and carry along with me. It freezes very nicely. The plastic is very flexible but seems sturdy. So far it''s held up well. It''s ideal for air travel b/c you can empty it before going thru security, roll it up into a small package, then refill it at a water fountain before you get on the plane.

It may not be clear from the picture and description that the bottle has a snap to hold it in rolled-up position when empty. Nice feature.

I didn''t have any trouble drinking all the water in the bottle. (Reviewers of some similar products said it was difficult to get the last bit of water out. No problem with this one.)

The only negative comment I have is that it''s on the small side. That''s subjective b/c it might be just the right size for some people! The mouth is small, so standard ice cubes can''t easily be inserted, but the bottle itself can be frozen, so that''s not much of an issue.

Bought this bottle to clip to my backpack when on the go. I loved the idea of having it hang outside instead of taking up space inside. This is especially good when the bottle is cold since the condensation doesn''t get my papers wet.

Good features:

1. The snaps let you roll up the bottle when it''s empty, and it stays rolled. Easy to store in your bag.

2. The cap is like a sports bottle cap. You can screw it off or life the clear plastic cover and squirt water into your mouth.

3. I found the size to be just right. If it were bigger it would be too heavy to hang off my backpack.

4. It''s easy to fill on the go by buying a bottle of water and pouring it in, or using a tap.

The only problem I had is I dropped it from the top of a table and it immediately sprung a big leak. The bottle was full at the time so I guess it''s not that surprising, but I''d only had the bottle for a few months and wished it was more durable. I got a lot of use out of it, though, so now I''m buying two more.

Buy Sip N'' Go Pink Bottle 17oz/500 mL Now

i carry water with me always i have to since i had a throat cancer these bottles make carrying the bottles easier since they get lighter in weight as i drink they were alittle hard to get used to but once i did i love it

Read Best Reviews of Sip N'' Go Pink Bottle 17oz/500 mL Here

This is one of the worst things I''ve ever purchased. It seemed like a great idea for my daughter to take to camp with her, however, it''s super flimsy, and worst of all, it''s almost impossible to dry it out once washed. So I felt like bacteria was growing in it. Just stick with regular Thermos sippy cups with straws. This thing is a total waste.

Want Sip N'' Go Pink Bottle 17oz/500 mL Discount?

This bottle is great. I bought a few a few weeks ago and it''s awesome. I love how it folds up and stays compact. It''s a great value for the price and I would recommend it to anyone active. It works just like it says it does and my water tastes great too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment